Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Not Just Another Fashion Blog

Hello Lovelies!

My name is Torre Grills and I'd like to introduce myself to you. I'm a third year student at East Carolina University with a serious passion and eye for fashion. This blog for me is going to be a creative outlet. I'll let you know what's coming out in terms of trends and what to look for as key pieces next season. I'll also be trying some do-it-yourself type of projects with step by step instructions on how you can do it! I'm also enrolled in two classes this fall that I know will have many projects (like dying silk scarves) that I hope to be able to teach you how to do. There will postings of my outfits as well as friends and on Fridays I plan on doing "Fierce Fridays" where I photograph students on campus and show you how easy it is to be fierce everyday! Don't worry, I promise this won't be your average fashion blog. This will be something that you can't help but love to check.

Until next time, kisses & roses

<3 Torre




No comments:

Post a Comment