Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mini, mini, mini

If you're like me and have long legs it's hard to wear mini skirts. If you're also like me and tend to love them anyways I have a solution for you! The key is balance. One of the key elements to fashion is proportion. If something isn't in proportion everything basically just gets thrown off to the eye. So, how do you wear a mini skirt you might ask? You balance it out with something long up top! Today, I was blessed with 80 degree weather (a rarity in Greenville) and the ability to debut my new navy wool blazer I got for the fall! Blazer's are very in this upcoming season, although it's hard for a blazer to ever not be in style. I paired my blazer with a simple button down since I knew my skirt was patterned. Threw on some cute turquoise ballet flats for a nice pop and voila, easiest outfit to look put together in ever! If you need to pull something together try adding a blazer, it does wonders! Thanks to my roommate I was able to get some pictures, hope ya'll enjoy!

kisses & roses readers
<3 Torre
Jacket: J.Crew, Button Down: Polo, Skirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Aldo, Bracelets: Coach, J.Crew

1 comment: