Monday, November 7, 2011

Bad A.

Hello World!

If you haven't already figured out that I'm horrible at keeping up with blogs I'll go ahead and let you know now that I have this tendency to forget about mine. That being said I finally have a new post for you! The leaves are changing colors and the temperature is wonderfully crisp. I had fun with this outfit, wearing my combat boots always make me feel tough. My advice for this post is to pull something tough out in your own wardrobe and either go the tough root (example) or tone it down with some more feminine accents like this. Have fun being tough cookies!


The pictures that I got weren't the best but they do the job!

kisses and roses readers
<3 Torre

Shirt: Vintage; Belt: Vintage; Jeans: BDG; Boots: Madwell

No comments:

Post a Comment