Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hair risks can be fun!

Hello lovely people!

I know I've been awful at updating this, unfortunately my addiction to Law and Order SVU took over and I got distracted. No worries though, I'm limiting my tv watching so more posts should be occurring! This one is about taking hair risks, which is something I've always loved to do. The key to taking a risk is r-e-s-e-a-r-c-h. Sounds crazy right? But the reason why it's so important is because it allows you to have freedom within it. I've been wanting to do an ombre hairstyle since like last May but the first time I tried it, it failed. For all of you who don't know what ombre is here is an example! Well, I went to get my hair done this Friday and on a whim we tried it again, and it worked! I love it, it's hard to tell in the picture but I took a chance and it payed off. So I would love to encourage you all to take a risk today, whether it's with hair, clothes or make-up!

kisses & roses readers,
<3 Torre



No comments:

Post a Comment