Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day All!

Happy Valentines Day Readers!

I know I've done a HORRIBLE job of updating but over Christmas break my camera lens loosened and it's been getting fixed since I last updated. I finally had time to snag my roomie and with the help of her camera I was able to snap some quick shots for a Valentine's Day themed outfit! (I also dyed my hair back to my natural color this past weekend, what do you think?) If you can't tell from my excitement I'm a huge Valentine's Day fan, I always have been. I love dressing for the occasion but not in a over the top way (although for some my hot pink skirt may be over the top). I really really love this outfit and all the pieces that are in it (this blazer is my favorite and I got it from a thrift store for such a good price and it fits like a glove!), I hope all of you love it as much as I do!

My obsession with coffee is unending...
kisses to you all for ValDay!
I love you all so much!
kisses & roses readers

<3 Torre

Blazer: Thrifted; Top: H&M (borrowed from my amazing rooms); Skirt: J.Crew; Tights: Nordstrom; Boots: Vintage; Necklace: Forever 21; Earrings: Nadri

No comments:

Post a Comment