Friday, January 20, 2012

New Year, New Post

Hello Readers!
It's been far, far too long. I sincerely apologize for the absence, with the end of the semester and winter break I just never got around to posting. A resolution I have is to do better with keeping up with the blog so I hope that's one I can stick to! Today is all about newness, I got the beautiful coat I'm wearing over break and just adore it. Also, I thought I'd debut my new glasses (I can finally see now!) and my attempt at a middle part. I've always wanted to try one but wasn't quite sure I could pull it off but the other day I just went for it and am trying it out (and kind of loving it)! I hope that you all had an amazing holiday and I encourage you to throw on something new, maybe try and new hairstyle like I did, or play around with some make-up looks! Have fun with it and let me know what you end up trying! Also, I plan on doing a new type of posting where I give you multiple ways to wear different pieces that may be harder think of ways to wear them! I'm really excited by the idea, it was suggested by my friend Hannah and I think it'll be a lot of fun!

kisses & roses readers
<3 Torre

Jacket: J.Crew; Scarf: Borrowed from the roomie; Sweater :J.Crew; Top: Soprano; Pants: Target; Boots: Madewell; Necklace: Dogeared; Bracelets: All were gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment