Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Walking on Sunshine

Hellllllllllo Readers!

I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart that it has taken so long for me to post something! I could list all the excuses I have but let's not waste your time :) Today it was a blistering million degrees as usual so I decided to match the sun today! I wore these wonderful yellow pants with a vintage embroidered shirt. By wearing the shirt with the deep, rich colors I was able to balance out the pants and make them sophisticated instead of childish! Don't be afraid to wear brights, just make sure you even them out with some neutrals. Be looking out for another post tomorrow - I won't forget!





P.S. It was super bright outside, hence the 3rd picture with the sad face!

kisses & roses readers
<3 Torre

Shirt: Vintage; Tank: XXI; Jeans: J.Crew; Sandals: Jack Rodgers; Earrings; Handmade (Rachel Ross)


No comments:

Post a Comment