Friday, November 18, 2011

Hit Me with Your Best Color

Hello hello!

Can you believe that I've done 3 posts in one week!? I sure can't. I'm hoping to keep it up and not fall off the face of the map again, haha. If you know me you know that I'm a huge fan of neutrals, I don't know why but I just seem to always been drawn to neutrals. There is an exception though- I love a good pop of color. There's something about a very simply colored outfit with a hit of color that is so chic. I've been seeing a beautiful magenta/fuschia color featured in Fall/Winter 2011 collections (D&G, Kate Spade, and J.Crew along with many others) and it really caught my eye. I had to find it and try it for myself, so today I did my neutrals all over with a bright fuschia top and I loved it! Since I'm a poor college student I unfortunately can't buy things right off the runway (maybe one day...) but that doesn't mean you can't bring that into your wardrobe! I think so many people think they can't find a way to put high fashion trends in their wardrobe but that's false! Without even realizing it less expensive stores infuse the same trends into their lines for Fall/Winter and you have total access to that! So ladies, I challenge you to find your favorite color from a Fall/Winter collection (my other favorite is the bamboo/mustard color if you want to steal mine!) and infuse it into your own outfits!


kisses and roses readers,
<3 Torre

Trench: Gap; Blouse: Old Navy; Military Pants: Madewell; Boots: Steve by Steve Madden; Bracelets: Gold Charm (gift), Tiffany&Co, J.Crew, David Yurman

No comments:

Post a Comment